Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Fresh Flower Wreaths

A few wreaths for your viewing pleasure this fine Wednesday…

recept-004velvet garden

The Velvet Garden just sounds lush, doesn’t it? The contrast between the lush, romantic wreath and the rustic wooden door caught my eye.

 

weddings by jill

You know how I love hydrangeas…

{image via Weddings by Jill}

 

1ariella chezar

 I  wouldn’t have minded turning 30 if I had been greeted with a fabulous wreath of peonies and a glittering “30”!

    {image via Ariella Chezar}

 KINDER image wild at heart             

This wreath might be a bit large for my front door, but it sets a dramatic backdrop for a runway show.  Speaking of dramatic…check out that eye shadow…thinking about trying the look this afternoon when I pick my boys up from school…just to add a little excitement to my day…

{image via Wild at Heart}

 

17velvet garden

Ok, I know this isn’t a wreath, but I love the simplicity of this arrangement…a drop of crimson peonies…reminds me of a  beautiful piece of jewelry.

{image via The Velvet Garden}

1 comment:

Blueprint Bliss said...

Love the hydrangea wreath.