Monday, September 14, 2009

Pure White

I love white paint, white slipcovered furniture, white linen clothing and white flowers. The simplicity is striking and sophisticated. Hope you enjoy a taste of pure white from two of my favorite floral design studios…The Velvet Garden and Wild at Heart

3velvet garden

…white callas and a single gardenia…

9the velvet garden

…lily of the valley…so delicate…

 

DSC_0047edit

 

…white hydrangeas, ‘Vivian’ spray roses, freesia and ‘Snowy Jewel’ roses…

 

13velvet garden

 

…modern hydrangea sphere… 

 

 

Cake Stand - side viewwild at heart

…a rose “cake”…

velvet garden

  …dahlias, hyacinth and anthurium…

 

Thanks for stopping by…and a special thanks to those of you who take the time to leave a comment! I love sharing flowers with you and it means so much when I hear from you…

 

(images from The Velvet Garden and Wild at Heart)

2 comments:

Em said...

I don't even want to KNOW how they made a sphere of hydrangea and kept them alive!!! You would be a nervous wreck!!! :)

bluehydrangea said...

I love arrangements with a single color. It just makes such a statement. the white is fabulous but I'll take just about any single color..excpet red.