Sunday, September 20, 2009

Storefront Botanicals

Anyone else love storefronts? I know I’m not the only one who can be buzzing down the road at 50 mph and involuntarily slam on the brakes at the sight of a quaint storefront! My husband and sons still don’t understand this urge, but have come to accept it as a quirky part of my personality. Storefronts are never fully dressed to me without the addition of a botanical element.

3922295090_fd1ca7a5de_orachel ashwell shabby chic

Rachel Ashwell included this picture of the new (but original) location of her Shabby Chic store on her blog last week. I adore everything about Shabby Chic Couture…

(image via Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic blog)

dior garden 1robbie honey

Robbie Honey designed this Dior storefront…amazing! Love the precision of the design.

(image via Robbie Honey)

Ralph Lauren evening 001wild at heart …baskets of botanicals and a perfect lawn at Ralph Lauren..

(image via Wild at Heart)

 

DSC_8841wild at heart …straight red hedge, topiaries and nickel lanterns…

(image via Wild at Heart)

Bamfords-Chelsea_lg wild at heart shop covered in turf A shop covered in turf?! Add two square pave arrangements of (what looks to me like) white roses and…I am impressed…

(image via Wild at Heart)

Hope everyone is enjoying a restful weekend. I’m so thankful for the opportunity to share with you the botanical things that inspire me...it’s always more fun when you share with a friend! Thanks for stopping by…

See you back here on Monday with a new week of flowers…

No comments: