Thursday, September 10, 2009

Visiting Root Stock & Quade

Brooklyn is a long way from my house, but if I ever make it there, I’ll  surely visit Root Stock & Quade. I love the story of how the owners, John and Kerry,  got together and combined their two shops to form Root Stock & Quade..img_shop_mainootstock

In addition to the garden/flower shop, Root Stock & Quade offers event design by owner Kerry Quade. I adore the set up for this event…clean, modern, white with a pop of blue that reminds me of the sea. And the squares…

img_events_3rootstockandquade

…would like to receive one of these favors…especially the hyacinth!

img_press_bgpurplerootstockandquade 

Gardens designed by owner John Rattigan grace some of Brooklyn’s old brownstone buildings.

img_garden_5rootstockandquade

img_garden_mainroot

 

Visit the Root Stock & Quade  website for more inspiring garden designs and fresh flower bouquets.

We’re quickly approaching the weekend! Anyone have plans that include “botanicals”?

(all images via Root Stock & Quade)

No comments: