Monday, November 23, 2009

Flower Subscription Service

Several years ago I started offering a subscription service for those looking to give a unique gift. Customers chose 3, 6 or 12 month options and paid one fee upfront. Husbands loved the service because it kept them out of trouble! They decided on all the delivery dates, gave me any special instructions and paid all at once. Then they just sat back and watched as the flowers arrived on time without them having to remember to call and order ahead of each holiday.

DSC_0017 crop 

This arrangement was sent by a husband that purchased a subscription for his wife. I seated the arrangement of purple hydrangeas, ‘Sterling’ roses, green hypericum berries, green hanging amaranthus and lavender dahlias in a vase from his wife’s personal collection. I loved that he thought of her vase and got it to me ahead of time. A husband planning ahead and thinking through the details really impresses me!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: