Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Red

As Christmas approaches, red is everywhere. I’m not crazy about orangey reds, but I love deep, deep reds…

cen-126-lg petals galore …’Black Baccara” and ‘Black Magic’ roses are favorites of mine…the petals are true red in the middle and darken toward the outer petals with a velvety appearance…

(image via Petals Galore)

FA85_500x500 dahlia arrangement floral art LA

…gorgeous deep crimson dahlias in a glass cube lined with ti leaves…

(image via Floral Art)

I_0098 lanielizabeth

…love the texture and richness the callas add to this bouquet…

(image via Lanielizabeth)

Louise-day-1 white gdn uk …I always fall for bouquets that incorporate these blue/black viburnum berries…such a sophisticated look…

(image via White Gdn UK)

Thanks for stopping by today!

 

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Lovely...Merry Christmas Amy!

Never A Plain Jane said...

I didn't even know I loved Dahlias, but that picture - mmmm, yummy. Will I be able to see you next week?

Em said...

These are gorgeous. I think I'm a sucker for deep reds too. Thanks for the call yesterday. It's always so nice to talk to you! Thank goodness for the blogs that keep us all in touch! Looking forward to getting together with you next week, ok?:)