Thursday, December 17, 2009

Flower Sphere

You can call them flower spheres, flower balls, flower orbs or pomanders…I just call them fun…

DJ09_greekbook9.jpg_e_d28a5fb0168e4316ef0bae1aa3444c23 wedding magazine uk … because I have boys, I can imagine the guests at this table picking up these hydrangea balls and throwing them at one another…I’m sure that would never happen…but it’s fun to imagine for a moment…don’t tell my boys I said that!

(image via Wedding Magazine UK)

DSC_0183 wld lilac …ethereal and perfect…

(image via White Lilac)

pink-rose-pomander-dae myweddingflowerideas.com uk …romantic roses with a pearl handle…very Rachel Ashwell to me…

(image via My Wedding Flower Ideas)

rose_sphere_close camilla flowers …could just eat these up…and can you imagine the scent of that many roses in one place? I just love the color of these roses…

(image via Camilla Flowers)

show1 stoneblossom …so many awesome parts to this woodsy centerpiece… the moss, the maidenhair fern and the mum orb on a slice of wood (my favorite part of the display)…

(image via Stoneblossom)

As a designer, I have to say these are just as much fun to make as they are to enjoy at an event!

One week until Christmas Eve…can you believe it?

No comments: