Saturday, December 12, 2009

Peppy Pink

So…it’s cloudy and cold and dreary again today and I need a little pick-me-up…

top2mint…let’s start with this…wow! Thanks to one of our brides, Annie, for introducing me to Mints…an amazing site. Check it out when you have plenty of free time…you’ll end up lingering, I promise.

(image via Mints)

 

6a00e5500898708833011168f14005970c-800w more than an image  …love this rose bouquet…and the little peek at the handle is nice…especially love the photography…

(image via More Than an Image)

053009_cakes_400x400 InStyle Weddings

…oh, boy…this bouquet gets my blood pressure up…hot pink peonies tied with amazing ribbon…wish I had been this bold at my wedding…

(image via InStyle Weddings)

pink1_1_500x500 floral art

…just need this on my desk and I’ll be feeling all better…gorgeous pink hydrangeas, a leaf-lined square vase and roses with recessed petals…

(image via Floral Art)

sc_18 wtaerlilypond …how about a little tropical number to help us forget the nasty weather outside? Pink anthurium…ahhh…

(image via Waterlily Pond)

summer06_flowers1a instyle mag …preppy AND peppy…cymbidium orchids in a grosgrain ribbon covered vase…square vase, that is!

(image via InStyle Weddings)

 

And finally…

DSC01789 Laura Kuy Flowers UK

…if this shower of Phalaenopsis orchids doesn’t brighten our day, nothing will!

(image via Laura Kuy Flowers)

Hope your day is a little brighter after visiting the Brouhaha. Glad you stopped by…

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

doug said...

Just did a whole party in pink and grey last night...ove it, especially when the weather is so ugly!

Haven and Home said...

Pink will brighten any day. Love all the images but especially the last 2!!!!!