Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentine’s Day…

If I could send each one of you a Valentine’s arrangement, here’s what I would send…

ArrangementsGallery_LG_02 rountree flowers…a hedge arrangement of roses, anemones, tulips and pussy willow from Rountree Flowers

bombshell4 JL Designs…sensual red roses in black lace with a beautiful broach from JL Designs

mona enchanted florist   …a silk box filled with roses, anemones and gloriosa lilies from Enchanted Florist

Wish I could send one of these to each of my sweet blogging friends! You are so kind to read my ramblings about flowers…and even kinder to leave comments for me so I know you’re out there. I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine’s weekend…

XXXOOO

1 comment:

Haven and Home said...

I would be thrilled to have one of your gorgeous boutiques! I am sending you one right back. Happy Valentines Day!