Friday, February 19, 2010

Let’s Pretend…

…that you’re trying to decide how to display table assignment cards for your party…Which would you choose?

6 mints designs blog …black and white damask on a bed of blush carnations…

image via Mints

17 JL Designs 1

…an artistic display of picture frames and sunny flower orbs…

image via JL Designs

32180013 laurie arons …Lucite trays of seating cards punctuated with French wire baskets of flowers…

image via Laurie Arons

3940731923_3f4432b0ae_o caroline tran …matchboxes in playful patterns that coordinate with crystal studded rose tree centerpieces…

image via Caroline Tran Photography

ACFDFE0 Lisa Lekkowitz Photography and Ariella Chezas …gilded frames and old silver for a traditional and sophisticated feel…

image via Lisa Lefkowitz Photography and Ariella Chezar

One thing I love about writing this blog…I’m constantly blown away by the creativity and talent of these floral artists and photographers! How do they continue to come up with these original and very impressive ideas? Does their creativity ever run dry? Where do they find inspiration? Maybe we’ll just have to ask them…

 

2 comments:

Erratt Family said...

I think the matchbox idea is really unique, but the arrangements might be a little too girly for me...
I do also really like the gilded frames though.

Kit said...

I choose the last one! I love that.

Too bad I am too lazy to do table assignments because there are so many cool ways to do them!