Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What Style Of Bouquet…

…do you prefer?

…a garden style bouquet?

6505 maggie conley photographyimage via Maggie Conley Photography

 

…a traditional rose bouquet?

2752654063_0697183d3c_o bonnie tsang image via Bonnie Tsang Photography

 

…or a sleek modern bouquet?

m_j_0609 w.scott chester image via w. scott chester photography

I would need three weddings because I love them all! But…if you made me choose…I think I’d have to go with the rose bouquet…not just any rose bouquet…the one shown above…with no filler and a perfectly wrapped handle…with roses in that awesome color!

Hope you’re having a great week…

 

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm the same...I love them all. I'll never be able to decide.

Em said...

I can appreciate them all, but if I were going by natural instinct, the first one. Very natural.

Never A Plain Jane said...

I still vote for mini callas. With an equally perfectly wrapped handle. Mmmmm.