Monday, December 13, 2010

Color Inspiration: From My Home

I thought you might like to see a few glimpses into my home. I always love a peak at how floral designers and creative people live in private. So, for today’s color inspiration, we’ll use my little cottage…

DSC_0009 editDSC_0014 editDSC_0018 edit DSC_0020 editDSC_0024 editDSC_0026 editDSC_0029 editDSC_0033 editDSC_0035 edit

Now for some flowers…

6a00d83451be3369e20133f293f1f4970b-500wi  heather bullardimage via Heather Bullard Photography

8 the velvet gardenimage via The Velvet Garden

092 jessica claire photoimage via Jessica Claire Photography

20100409033 floral verdeimage via Floral Verde

d concretehoneyimage via Concrete and Honey

dsc_0315 Isari flower blogimage via Isari Flower Studio

dusty-miller1 designs by ahnimage via Designs by Ahn

holidaypop-up10 JL Designsimage via JL Designs

kateosbornephotography-4788image via Kate Osborne Photography

rr09-thumb-800x376-650 brandon kidd photoimage via Brandon Kidd Photography

us3 kiss the groomimage via Kiss The Groom

I guess this post makes two things clear to you…

1.the reason I love succulents so much…I’m obviously attracted to their color and texture…

2.I frequent Target…if you, too, frequent Target I bet you recognized some items in the photos above…

Hope your week is off to a great start! Thanks for stopping by today…

5 comments:

Never A Plain Jane said...

You re-accessorized the downstairs bathroom! It looks good!

Never A Plain Jane said...

Also, I love the arrangement by Isari.

Never A Plain Jane said...

I think Green Wedding Shoes is reading your blog.

http://greenweddingshoes.com/inspiration-board-27-dusty-blues/comment-page-1/#comment-22332

Em said...

Love that wedding cake at the end--so simple and perfect! I also love your new shower curtain and your embrace of color! ;o) A few months ago as I straightened out the new pillow's on Jane's bed I realized I have a thing for blue and green. Colors in our livingroom? Blue and green. Will's room? Blue and green. Jane's room? Blue and green. Bought new pillows for our white bed...blue and GREEN! It's insanity! I figured it's somewhat subconscious because I love the outdoors and what two colors do you see most outdoors? Blue sky and green grass/trees. I can't help it!

Janet said...

You use such beautiful colors around your house! I love blues, greens, greys and taupes too.