Friday, December 10, 2010

Which Bouquet?

The Dress…

newton aire barcelona

aire barcelona

… silk gauze ‘Newton’ gown from Aire Barcelona

The Bouquets…

Bouquet #1

_MG_0113 spriggs florist blogspotimage via Spriggs Florist

Bouquet #2

1b fleureticaimage via Fleuretica

Bouquet #3

05_ivBQ louloudiimage via Louloudi

Which would you choose?

By the way, thanks to all who commented on last weeks real bride ‘Which Bouquet?’…I believe this bouquet was the clear winner…

jasmine star

Hope you have a wonderful weekend…maybe we’ll even get a Christmas tree and start decorating this weekend!

 

6 comments:

Erratt Family said...

This one is harder for me for some reason. I guess if I have to pick one...bouquet #3. I like that from one angle it might seem simple and elegant, but then viewed from the side, it has so much depth and detail. I think that it pairs really well with the straight lines of the dress.

Never A Plain Jane said...

I like the romance of #2.

And we just bought our first Christmas tree!

Jenny N said...

I like all of them, but I'll have to say #2.
I've bewen trying to comment all week, but blogger hates me and has given me an error message every time. Looove the celosia post!!

Janet said...

Depends on the venue. I like bouquet #1 best with the dress - it would work well in a woodland or grassy field setting. But I could totally see the dress with bouquet #3 in an clean, white, urban setting.

Karena said...

I have to say that I love #1 with the dress. They are all gorgeous of course! Found you through Joni!

Do come and enter my Giveaway from Fifi Flowers!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Alex said...

Bouquet #3 because its bright colours and looks exciting whilst bouquet #2 would look too boring!