Friday, March 18, 2011

Which Bouquet?

Beth at Blush Floral Design introduced me to the new wedding boutique at shopbop.com on her blog this week and I’m so glad she did! I decided to pick a dress for today’s post from shopbop.com…in blush, of course. Thanks Beth!

The Dress…

wedding dress shopbop.com via Blush Floral Design

wedding dress shopbop.com via Blush Floral Design.jpg back

…the Mariam Gown…organza rosettes lend a romantic charm to this strapless blush dress…ruched bodice and empire waist…short train…

The Bouquets…

Bouquet #1

Alysha Bridal bouquet close up sahara roses heavenly bloomimage via Heavenly Blooms

Bouquet #2

20090613056 floral verdeimage via Floral Verde

Bouquet #3

kellie-chris_blog-006_blogKC La Partie Eventsimage via La Partie Events

Which would you choose?

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by this week…

9 comments:

~My Fleur Journey~ said...

Blush pink is my favorite colour on earth. N I pick No. 3 with the dress! I think the interesting mix of textures in No. 3 is a good contrast to the simple silhouette of the dress.

Never A Plain Jane said...

No. 1 is calling my name. I think it is the feathers...

Kit said...

the last one! So beautiful!

Erratt Family said...

Bouquet #3 for me. I love the colors and the natural flowy feel of the arrangement. Plus, I am a sucker for white anenomes...

Great flower lady said...

#3 looks great with just the right amount of color to make it pop.. Love them all

Carolyn said...

I love #1, gorgeous.

Alex said...

Well the dress is so beautiful i love it! But i would say bouquet 3 because it has stuff (i dont know the name) sticking out so it makes it more interesting and moves the eye around the bouquet.

Liz said...

Amy this dress is SO bizarrelly similar to the one I used for my photoshoot yesterday!!! I can't wait to share the photos with you! :)

Aaaaand, I'm goin' with bouquet #3 :) Love the mix of flowers :)

Kati Płachecka said...

No 1! Awesome.