Friday, March 25, 2011

Which Bouquet?

The Dress…

wedding dress romonaimage via Romona Keveza

The Bouquets

Bouquet #1

090830einbro1218 tatawanimage via Tantawan Bloom

Bouquet #2

Black Bacarra roses, burgundy amaryllis, Schwarzwalder callas and a touch of kangaroo paw all framed by anthurium  flourish designsimage Flourish Designs 

Bouquet #3

green_and_white_bouquet-2  white lisianthus, white spray roses, Queen Anne’s Lace and white ornithogalum. botanicaimage via Botanica Floral Designs

Which would you choose?

Last week, most of you chose this bouquet from La Partie Events

bouquet

…for The Mariam gown…

wedding-dress-shopbop.com-via-Blush-[2]

Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Be sure to check back next week for the Design Book Giveaway!

6 comments:

Great flower lady said...

I would say #1 it is flirty and sexy~ like the dress

Erratt Family said...

Bouquet #1 for me. I like the size and shape of the bouquet with the sassy dress.

Jenny N said...

#1 for me too!

Audrey Gardmeyer said...

#1, it goes lovely with the feminine lace detailing on the dress. Very sweet! Thanks for featuring our work {Bq. #3}!

Never A Plain Jane said...

You know what, When I am a successful garter couturier I am going to wear a wedding dress for every public appearance. Starting with this one. Oh the lace!

And, once again, I am going against the grain on the bouquet - I pick No. 2. It is decadent and luxurious and keeps the dress from looking too girlish.

Janet said...

I agree with Never a Plain Jane. I love #2 with this dress. It's fun, flirty and wouldn't be lost against the lace of the dress.