Thursday, July 7, 2011

Flowers + Bicycle

BOH12 salt harbor designs

image via Salt Harbor Designs

b115 simply bloom photo

image via Simply Bloom Photography

destination_wedding_photographer_sarah_yates_

image via Sarah Yates Photography

hilary miles flowers19

image via Hilary Miles Flowers

IMG_4158 feverfew bastian   skoog

image via Bastian + Skoog

javette021 flourish

image via Flourish Designs

preppy a punch of color

image via A Punch of Color 

Today is all about creating a “feel good” post…don’t know why, but these images just make me happy. What about you?

Hope you have cheerful day!

 

5 comments:

Never A Plain Jane said...

Great, Amy. Now I have to start following Salt Harbor Designs. Geez! Why do you have such great taste?

Liz Rusnac said...

I love that first photo - I just love one type of flower in a huge mass, and brown paper wrapping is my favorite!! :) Glad you were finally able to post today :)

alicia.. said...

Those pictures just make me happy. Not sure what it is. Peaceful maybe?

Francoise Weeks said...

Does this ever remind me of back home!

Nicola said...

Love love love this! Makes me smile. Bikes and flowers are 2 of my favourite things!