Friday, July 1, 2011

Which Bouquet?

The Dress…

dress lavender mon cheri111D02_023dress 111D02_CRP_009

…two-piece lace, chiffon and taffeta dress set, strapless hand-beaded lace over taffeta A-line dress with gentle sweetheart neckline, ruched chiffon midriff, matching beaded lace bolero jacket with three-quarter length sleeves and ruched chiffon trim…from Mon Cheri

The Bouquets…

Bouquet #1 (Krista Jon)

emilypatrick-pe051-copy krista jon

Bouquet #2 (Flowers by Carolyn)

P1090150 flowers by carolyn

Bouquet #3 (Salt Harbor Designs)

Juliet6 salt harbor designs

Which would you choose?

Be sure to check back here at noon to see who wins The Best Giveaway Yet!

Hope you have  a great weekend!

17 comments:

Holly Chapple said...

I would choose bouquet number one, it would be amazing with that dress!! I love the velvet fabric balls in the bouquet and I am crazy about any kind of cabbage rose.

Never A Plain Jane said...

Number 2! Number 2! Number 2! Oh the texture and that handle wrap and artichokes and pretty shades of green. Love it! And that dress is a spectacular find.

Holly Anne said...

i love bouquet number 1... what kind of flowers are those? i love the velvet looking one!

Wildstyle Designs said...

I'm torn between #1 and #2- I think it would depend on the desired look- #1 for romantic and elegant, and #2 for a touch of glamor and drama. I love the textural combinations in both, esp. #2!

Great flower lady said...

I am with Holly I love #1

Amanda Mae said...

Definitely #1 for me! Love it!

Alicia said...

I prefer number 1, too.

Tracy Huntley said...

I love the wrap on bouquet #1 with the lovely brooch, but I prefer the flowers and grasses in bouquet #2, so I'm torn...

Flowers by Carolyn said...

Wow, I am honored that you have put one of my bouquets in your list of choices.

Kate (floret cadet) said...

I LOVE all three bouquets, but #1 would be my choice because it would pop off of that dress the most. I love bouquet #2 but think the color might be overall too similar. I also love 3 - this was such a tough choice!

Rick Stone said...

I would pick #2 as it moves me.

Chuck Graham said...

I love the texture of one!!!!

theopera said...

love #1!

Janet said...

Number one for sure. The colors are perfect, and I love the leucadendron cones and silver tree foliage. Gorgeous.

Kristy Marek said...

Number One!!!

lil kim said...

I'm for #2!

Mike said...

NUMBER 2!!