Friday, July 8, 2011

Which Bouquet?

Let’s try something different today…if you were to choose a bouquet today for Jacqueline Kennedy’s wedding dress, which would you choose?

The Dress…

wedding dress

The Bouquets…

Bouquet #1 (Planet Flowers)

Planet Flowers - Hopetoun House - Purple Flowers (11)

Bouquet #2 (Jane Packer)

SS2010-8 jane packer

Bouquet #3 (Sophie Hanna Flowers)

sophie hanna flowers and wedding magazine UK

Bouquet #4 (Flora Nova)

trailing-bridal-bouquet-in-peach-cream flora nova seattle

Remember what she chose?

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Never A Plain Jane said...

Oh #1 all the way! I love the rich color and the regal orchids. And I love love love how the cascade echoes the triangular pleats on the bodice and brings the eye down to the ruffle circles. Plus, it is just the right size for a tiny frame and think of how that purple pairs with her dark hair!

Alicia said...

I like number 4.

Joan said...

Number 4, absolutely! Beautiful!

Chuck Graham said...

I pick number 1

alicia.. said...

#1 is my favorite bouquet of the bunch, love Planet Flowers.
However, with this dress I'd pick #4.

Janet said...

Although bouquet #4 is more my style, I'm going to have to go with bouquet #2 for this dress.