Thursday, August 4, 2011

Flowers + Tattoos

2 succulent boutonniere bows and arrows dallas

image via Bows and Arrows

00025 rock n roll bride

image via Rock N' Roll Bride

89 full bloom floral design and rock n roll bride

image via Full Bloom Floral Design and Rock N’ Roll Bride

0287 rock n roll bride

image via Rock N’ Roll Bride

IMG_6817 flora fauna rock n roll bride

image via Flora Fauna and Rock N’ Roll Bride

treehouse-10-of-105 rock and roll bride

image via Rock N’ Roll Bride

WED_KimMatt_0037_5927 april flowers

image via April Flowers

Happy Thursday!

 

6 comments:

Soportales 8 said...

Wow! But it is clear that girls with tattoos are married, right? :-)
Regards.

Great flower lady said...

UGH! tho I have a couple of tats.. For me that's way out there BUT I am OLD!

Laurie (Fleurie) said...

I took a photo of a maid of honor that had a large tat on her back, with the flowers over the shoulder, and I kinda like that photo. Its something us "older" folks may need to get accustomed to, since its a permanent style, not like a bad hairdo that can be fixed!

Laurie (Fleurie) said...

My favorite is the bouquet by Full Bloom Flowers, love the whole look.

Katie Pollard said...

Ahem! Just have to say I love this post.

I was recently a tattooed bride:

http://www.pictage.com/client/eventPhotos.do?event=1014744&category=6&photo=433

And I had awesome flowers that I did myself:

http://www.pictage.com/client/eventPhotos.do?event=1014744&category=5&photo=338

And it can all be done tastefully.

And we got honeymoon tattoos. And I intend to have some variation of my wedding flowers tattooed across the rest of my shoulder and back... so maybe we're just obsessed?

Shannon/Flourish said...

Love it! I recently had a coral charm peony tattooed on my left forearm. I love that you can see it in this pic of me pinning the boutonniere on one of my grooms:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150160519897721&set=a.202564292720.138891.187276107720&type=1&theater