Friday, September 16, 2011

Which Bouquet?

The Dress…

wedding dress9159

wedding dress9159_x1

…Creme silk duchess satin soft fluted bridal gown…Sweetheart one shoulder neckline…pleated bodice with beaded and embroidered detachable sash at natural waist…sweep train…from Alvina Valenta

The Bouquets…

Bouquet #1 (Karen Tran)

vintage-white-ivory-bouquet-bench1 karen tran

Bouquet #2 (Hunt Littlefield)

Anna Kuperberg Photography www.kuperberg.com

Bouquet #3 (Flora Nova)

purple-orchid-wedding-bridal-bouquet flora nova seattle

Which would you choose?

Have a great weekend!

 

8 comments:

Tracy Huntley said...

The elegant pin on the wrap of Bouquet #1 make this a winner for me, and if I'm not mistaken, I think I see Majolica roses too- some of my favorites!

Great flower lady said...

#1 for me !

Laurie (Fleurie) said...

I'm not a fan of callas, but the fit and flare of the gown are repeated in the calla bloom, so I choose #2. I love White Majolika spray roses too!

Jenny N said...

#2 - great for that sleek gown

Anonymous said...

#1 but #2 is a close second and I am not a calla fan!

Tina said...

#2 suits the dress - and me too - not a fan of the calla - wonder why so many brides are? hmmmm

Laetitia Mayor said...

The callas... even though i am not a fan either, but it definitely fits the dress.

Chuck Graham said...

Interesting, why so many florist are not fans of callas!??!

I would also pick #2 because of the silhouette.