Thursday, January 26, 2012

Color Inspiration: Gorgeous Green

details_00929 lila b.

image via Lila B

duke calabasas 2 tic tock floral

image via Tic Tock Couture Florals

evergreen-2 holly chapple

image via Holly Heider Chapple Flowers

I_0805 salt harbor designs

image via Salt Harbor Designs

img_7558wedding2 kate hill flowers

image via Kate Hill Flowers

CortneyandRyanN017 more than an image and nita's flowers

image via More Than an Image and Nita’s Flowers

Lan-Su-Garden-Chinese-Wedding.001 (50) punch portland

image via Punch

curled-peacock-fringe-1-copy jacquline ahne

image via Jacqueline Ahne

_MG_6593  courtenay lambert and jmm photo

image via Courtenay Lambert Florals and JMM Photography

www.nbarrettphotography.com

image via Bows and Arrows

045AC_MegPerotti and JL DEsigns

image via Meg Perotti Photography and JL Designs

54  clayton austin photo

image via Clayton Austin Photography

101_0124 sweet pea floral design

image via Sweet Pea Floral Design

102_g7 ariella

image via Ariella Chezar

132-amy-merrick

image via Amy Merrick

Happy Thursday!

 

5 comments:

Holly said...

I love that one at the bottom with the green velvet ribbon, anemones, and ranunculus, it's filled with my favorite things!

Great flower lady said...

LOVE the succulent bout with the peacock curly feathers.. and the wood sign with the moss I do!!! I just might have to make one~

Terri said...

I love green flowers. I wish there were more of them out there. My first one was a golden green orchid so many years ago...

Laurie (Fleurie) said...

I love green in any shape or form! Lovely examples. The boutonniere is outstanding.

Mimi said...

Green is my favorite color. I love so many of these arrangements. It's definitely an area I want to explore more for the shop.