Friday, January 20, 2012

Which Bouquet?

The Dress…

wedding dress 19_Romona-Keveza_Luxe-Evening-Spring-2012_Style-E1208

wedding dress 20_Romona-Keveza_Luxe-Evening-Spring-2012_Style-E1208

…from Romona Keveza

The Bouquets…

Bouquet #1 (Flourish Designs)

DSC_0033-731x1024flourish designs

Bouquet #2 (Green and Bloom)

w110416_034a  green and bloom

Bouquet #3 (Cori Cook Floral Design)

Image-1899  cori cook

Bouquet #4 (Cori Cook Floral Design)

Red Charm Peonies cori cook  Red Charm Peonies, Red hearts roses, black bacara rose, and folded ti leaves

Bouquet #5 (Bride and Bloom Flowers)

red-rose-jewel-bouquet bride and bloom flowers

Bouquet #6 (Francoise Weeks)

red-whimsical-bouquet-Françoise-Weeks

Had a hard time narrowing down the choices today!

Which would you choose?

11 comments:

Great flower lady said...

I like the simplicity of #5

Erratt Family said...

I think I would choose bouquet #4 for this dress. It's simple, but not too understated.

Stacie said...

Tough choice! I think #3, which seems to have the best color/texture going on for that little dress.

Katie Pollard said...

I love 1. I'm a sucker for anemones. Are those "black baccara" roses in 4?

Laetitia - Fleuriste Troubadoure said...

#1 for the black heart of the anemones...

Terri said...

Love the dress. I'd pick 4 or 5 to go with it.

SvenskaBlomsterbloggar said...

I think #4, but I also think it would have been nice with a lime green bouquet to this dress. //Emelie

Kate (Floret Cadet) said...

#4 for sure - I love a lot of them but think some of them are too casual for the dress- love #4!

Janet said...

#1 The red in this bouquet seems like a really nice match, while the green and white will give it a bit of pop against the dress.

Alex said...

#6 for sure, its the most interesting and because of the different coloured greens used the bouquet doesnt just blend into the background with the red dress.

Cathy said...

#4 for sure, 1 and 6 are too rustic for a sophisticated dress I think....Iperhaps a not so red bouquet wouldve been better..black callas perhaps?