Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ascelpias ‘Moby Dick’

So unusual…a designing challenge…these designers aced it…

-12  bows and arrows dallas

image via Bows and Arrows

22-saddlerockranch-v-5  krista jon

image via Krista Jon

CORPORATE-10-679x433 soulflower

image via Soulflower

green-purple-modern-sign-in-table-centerpiece-wedding-w-hotel aileen tran

image via Aileen Tran and Trevor Vieweg Photography

peacock-with-callas-bouquet jacqueline ahne

image via Jacqueline Ahne

Happy Tuesday!

Note: I may have misidentified the Ascelpias in the Aileen Tran design…looks slightly different from the others, but I love it so much. Please correct me if I’m wrong…

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Love the amazing citrus colored floral arrangement by Bows and Arrows!

megan said...

these always make me giggle because they look so silly. My florist mom calls them "scroteria" and I can never think of them as being called anything else.