Friday, February 10, 2012

Which Bouquet?

The Dress…

wedding dressElie-Saab-Fall-2011-Couture-2

…from Elie Saab…I realize this dress might be slightly low-cut for a bridesmaid’s dress, but I love it so we’re gonna go with it for today, ok?

The Bouquets…

Bouquet #1 (Pixie Petals)

6a0133ecf3e2a9970b015393d09c32970b-800wi pixie petals

Bouquet #2 (Karen Tran)

Floral-crystal-bling-purse-hand-bag-for-flower-girl karen tran

Bouquet #3 (Bows and Arrows)

noir16 bows and arrows

Which would you choose?

Have a great weekend and I’ll meet you back here next week with more flowers…

4 comments:

Great flower lady said...

OH so love #2 Yummy!

reub-envision said...

the third one for sure
but number one is also gorgeous for the right wedding

Unknown said...

#1 for sure! The edginess of it goes with it perfect and even the shoes in the picture whould be incredible with the dress! The other 2 are beautiful but that dress needs the edge of #1

Janice J. Bear said...

I'm with Unknown, bouquet #1! I love the dramatic color and the way the tiny petals mimic the texture of the dress. As for the dress - low cut or otherwise, I can never get enough Elie Saab