Friday, March 16, 2012

Which Bouquet?

The Dress…

wedding dress ImageHandler christos

wedding dress christosreginab

…Strapless point d' esprit gown with dropped waist and scattered hand-embroidered flowers…from Christos

The Bouquets…

Bouquet #1 (Bows and Arrows)

1920s-wedding-ideas-18 bows and arrows

Bouquet #2 (Sara Creations)

5911985572_1f731dff00_z sara creations blogspot romania

Bouquet #3 (Holly Heider Chapple Flowers)

IMG_8983 holly chapple

Which would you choose?

Have a great weekend and I’ll meet you back here next week with more flowers!

 

3 comments:

Erratt Family said...

I think I would go with bouquet number 3. Number 1 is gorgeous, but the shape of 3 seems to pair better with the dress.

Botanique said...

Hmmm, tough choice! I love the airy quality of the first two bouquets, and the simplicity of the single-flower type. I also love Holly's beautiful bouquet- so romantic. I think I would go with the Astilbe bouquet for this dress- it is simple, elegant, airy, beautiful, wouldn't blend into the dress like the Baby's breath, but would be a subtle highlight and wouldn't overpower it.

bloom boxx said...

I adore astilbe. If this dress were off-white, or perhaps was more of an "antique lace", I'd go with the astilble. But the dress is such a pure white, I would have to choose bouquet #3 - which is stunning - to give some color contrast to the stark white.