Friday, March 23, 2012

Which Bouquet?

The Dress…

wedding dress 8211_x3 JIM HJELM BRIDAL GOWNS, WEDDING DRESSES STYLE JH8211

wedding dress8211_x1 JIM HJELM BRIDAL GOWNS, WEDDING DRESSES STYLE JH8211

wedding dress8211_x2 JIM HJELM BRIDAL GOWNS, WEDDING DRESSES STYLE JH8211

 

    

 

…from Jim Hjelm

The Bouquets…

Bouquet #1 (Pollen Floral Art)

Laguna-Gloria-Austin-Texas-1-tm pollen floral art

Bouquet #2 (Jacqueline Ahne)

dsc_4915 jacqueline ahne

Bouquet #3 (Karen Tran)

elegant-bridal-bouquet karen tran

Which would you choose?

Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

The first bouquet is beautiful! But, if you wanted to go for a more romantic feel I would choose #3.

Janice Bear said...

mmmm, i love no. 1. it just feels right.

Terri said...

I love #1 but feel it is a little casual for so much lace. I'd pick either of the other two, depending upon whether I wanted color or traditional white.

~My Fleur Journey~ said...

Has to be #3 for me.. as I think both that bouquet and the dress are elegant. Not fanatic about succulent but #1 is stunning!

bloom boxx said...

They're all gorgeous and any could work. But I would go with #1. The silvery tones in the greens, along with the silver satin on the handle, work so well with the "belt" of the dress. And, I'll admit, I'm particularly fond of green.

Mimi said...

Having a hard time this week. As pretty and delicate as the dress is, it does have an edge and so does the model. #3 looks to delicate. I think #2, but much smaller.

Nitchfield News said...

#3! Very elegant look.

Another Emma said...

Number 1 for me! Elegant and understated for such a detailed dress. And cool green is lovely with the heavy cream.

Janet said...

my vote goes to #1 - it's very earthy, but perfectly detailed, and upscale.