Friday, April 20, 2012

Which Bouquet?

The Dress…

wedding dress Image_12 Monique Lhuillier

…from Monique Lhuillier

The Bouquets…

Bouquet #1 (Karen Tran)

pink-yellow-wedding-bouquet-karen-tran-soolip1 karen tran

Bouquet #2 (Natalie Galasso Designs)

Natalie Galasso Designs 5762466111_46e7726097_b

Bouquet #3 (Heavenly Blooms)

Peacock Bouquet 1 heavenly blooms

Bouquet #4 (Lane Dittoe)

pacific-club-lane-dittoe-blo4cing6fssqedctvr9e

Bouquet #5 (Floral Matters)

ma6846.2485010_large floral matters

Which would you choose?

Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

stichenor said...

Bouquet #5 is my favorite. It's beautiful but simple enough to not draw too much attention away from the dress. Another gorgeous dress!

Katie Pollard said...

All so beautiful! I think I'd pick 2 this time. I love all those soft shades of peach, yellow, and green.

bloom boxx said...

My personal favorite is #3 by Heavenly Blooms. I adore the brown shades, the use of succulents and the twig detail. However, for this dress I would actually choose #4 by Lane Dittoe. It's petite, soft and romantic so it won't overpower the subtle detail of the dress which is all in the bottice and midsection. Also a bride this petite should carry a petite bouquet.

Alex said...

gotta be number 1 for me! The pastel-y yellows and white look beautiful!

Mimi said...

I like #1. It's delicate yet different! Have an incredible weekend Amy!

Great flower lady said...

I like the last photo~~

~My Fleur Journey~ said...

Bouquet #1!! But slighly bigger to go with the dress...

Janet said...

This is a tough one for me. I am so in love with #3, but maybe I'd go with #1 or #2 for this dress.