Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Working Designer Wednesday: Thank You And A Virtual Hug

Today, I want to thank a few special people. I could do a post every week (and probably should) thanking designers and bloggers for reading and sharing Botanical Brouhaha. I’m amazed at the number of emails and comments I receive each week…and even more amazed by the kindness they convey. So, today I want to thank 10 bloggers who have mentioned Botanical Brouhaha and sent readers my way over the last month. Please check out each one of their websites as you have time…you’ll be glad you did!

Sending Thank You and a virtual hug to:

1. Floret Flowers 

2. Floral Verde

3. First Come Flowers (Fly Me to the Moon)

4. Flirty Fleurs

5. Honey of a Thousand Flowers 

6. The Full Bouquet (Holly Heider Chapple Flowers)

7. Bare Mountain Farm

8. Flaurie 

9. Floret Cadet

10. 3 Leaf Floral Design

Now, one more thing….a couple of weeks ago, I featured a Inbal Dror dress in the ‘Which Bouquet’ post…I started receiving emails right away asking where you can purchase these dresses in the US and Australia. I have researched for weeks with no luck….it appears to me that you can only purchase them in Israel. If anyone knows of a source in the US, please email me! I have lots of brides waiting who desperately want one of these dresses. Here’s another look at the designer who set off the fireworks…

2011
2012

Hope you have a great Wednesday!

5 comments:

Mimi said...

Amy, Thanks so much for your kind words. Your blog is such a great resource to us all. I have learned about most of the other 9 bloggers you thanked through Botanical Brouhaha. Thanks so much for all you do. I'm delighted to send readers your way.

Sista Kell said...

My morning ritual lately is coffee and BB. Thanks for continuing to inspire "budding" designers like me. You've been a tremendous resource for me and for others. Your passion is felt all the way up to the Rocky Mountians!

Laurie (Fleurie) said...

Hugs back to you! I have learned lots of new things and become cyber-acquainted with many talented florists and their lovely work. Thank you!

Bare Mtn Farm said...

Thank you so much for including us. We are very new to this social media and have learned so much from you and all the other fabulous designers and florists. We gain much inspiration from you all. Denise of Bare Mtn Farm

Janet said...

Oh my gosh! Hugs back to you! Sorry I've only been visiting once a week, or every ten days, I've just been so busy with family, flower quotes, and closing on a new house!