Friday, June 1, 2012

Which Bouquet?

Today’s the day! You have submitted your personal designs for today’s bouquet choices and I’m so excited to hear the comments. Thanks for making this fun for the rest of us…

The Dress…

wedding dressImageHandler james clifford

…from James Clifford

The Bouquet…

Bouquet #1 (Into the Woods)

Calla Bouquet

Bouquet #2 (Pensee Present)

(Mariage Jessy et Simon) 162_logo e

Bouquet #3 (Color My World Flowers)

IMG_0188

Bouquet #4 (Passionflower)

passionflower IMG_7374

Bouquet #5 (Bloom Boxx)

DSCF0253 e

Bouquet #6 (3 Leaf Floral Design)

_MG_1073big

Bouquet #7 (Erika’s Fresh Flowers)

P1040592

Bouquet #8 (Margaret in Austin – freelancer)

flowers 168

Which would you choose?

Thanks to all the designers who took the time to submit a bouquet for today’s post!

Have a great weekend…

Photo credit for Pensee Present bouquet: Chantel Goulet

11 comments:

Mimi said...

Amy,

Thank you thank you thank you for featuring another gorgeous design from www.intothewoodschicago.com!

I just "pinned" it! Have a great weekend!

Mimi

bloom boxx said...

First, I am beyond flattered to have work on this blog! Thank you, Amy! Wow. Ok - I have to say I truly love the teardrop cascade of roses and phalaenopsis, #4 by Passionflower. Stunning.

Katie Pollard said...

Hooray! I'm so thrilled to be included!

Although I was (obviously) picturing something soft and romantic when I first saw the dress, I'm actually really loving the bold statement that #1 makes.

I'm also kind of obsessed with #5. (Nice job, Bloom Boxx!) But I want to see that one with a more casual flowing dress, maybe at an outdoor wedding in the woods. :-)

Justin said...

#5, obvi.

K. Barber-Flower Farmer said...

Thank you Amy. They are all gorgeous.

Janet said...

#4 - it couldn't be more perfect, and it looks like the model has her wrist out to hold that bouquet

Anonymous said...

#2

Anonymous said...

#7 Seasonal is always great!

Bare Mtn Farm said...

I like bouquet #7. It is lush and lovely.

Nitchfield News said...

Wow, that's hard! Such lovely work!

#3 or #4 for the dress, love #2 though . . .

~My Fleur Journey~ said...

#4 for the dress!