Friday, June 15, 2012

Which Bouquet?

The Dress…

wedding dress J21264_0022 james clifford collection

wedding dress J21264_CRP_0014 james clifford collection

Lace and tulle over chiffon soft A-line gown with tip-of- the-shoulder lace cap sleeves, front and back scoop necklines, hand-beaded embroidered lace Empire bodice, softly gathered front tulle over chiffon skirt, matching beaded lace appliqués cascade down to matching hemline with scalloped edging and chapel length train.…from the James Clifford Collection…

The Bouquet…

Bouquet #1 (Soulflower)

03_CM_GundlachBundschu_5641-e1329521840642 orange photo and soulflower

Bouquet #2 (Laura Dowling)

6a01116861ae10970c0120a4f189d6970b-800wi laura dowling typepad

Bouquet #3 (Mood Flowers)

007 mood flowers craig and eva sanders photov1]

Which would you choose?

Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

Katie Pollard said...

I love #1!

Alyssa said...

My first instinct it #1, so I'm going with that.

Terri said...

Love the dress! I have to agree--#1 is my fav.

Great flower lady said...

I think #3

bloom boxx said...

I'd choose #2. I love the gentle cascade of foliage which I think works well against both the silhouette and pattern of this dress.

Bare Mtn Farm said...

They are all just gorgeous. #1 is my favorite.

Mimi said...

I think the purple and white bouquet by Soulflower is best for this dress. Enjoy your weekend too!

Laetitia - Fleuriste Troubadoure said...

Number 3, and i love that dress by the way :)

Tina said...

3 OR 1 - but 3

Carrie Kievit said...

#2 has a romantic feel like the dress. I guess I'm the odd ball here