Friday, September 21, 2012

Which Bouquet?

The Dress…

wedding dress 543063_10150678863615222_1406457074_n monique lhuillier

…from Monique Lhuillier

The Bouquets…

Bouquet #1 (April Flowers)

0102_j0559_veague_1458 april flowers

Bouquet #2 (Krislyn)

Balsa wood flowers, rose selenite gems (provided by the bride) coral bits and crystals are wrapped with slate velvet and finished with a Swarovski gem button. krislyn

Bouquet #3 (Sparrow and Rose)

pic-3 sparrow and rose

Bouquet #4 (Blossom Sweet)

september large  blossom sweet

Which would you choose?

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Laetitia said...

#1 simply beautiful...

Lesa Atteo said...

In my opinion, #2 goes best with the dress.

Terri said...

I think #2 is perfect, but I also think #3 would compliment for some color.

bloom boxx said...

a TOUGH decision - but I would choose #2 by Sparrow & Rose.

bloom boxx said...

(***CORRECTION TO MY PREVIOUS COMMENT - and no offense to sparrow & rose):

A very tough decision, but I would choose #2 by Krislyn.

Chandin said...

I think #1 is the perfect texture to go with the drape of the fabric. So soft