Friday, October 5, 2012

Which Bouquet?

The Dress…

wedding dress vera wang spring 1012

…from Vera Wang

The Bouquet…

Bouquet #1 (L’Oasis Floral Design)

medhorizontale  L'Oasis floral design

Bouquet #2 (The Vine’s Leaf)

purple_weddingbouquet the vine's leaf

Bouquet #3 (Holly Heider Chapple Flowers)

300242_10100436580701252_69760327_nholly chapple and julie renee photo

Which would you choose?

On a side note, congratulations to Holly Chapple who is celebrating the wedding of her oldest child this weekend…can’t wait to see photos of the flowers!

Have a great weekend and I’ll meet you back here next week with more floral inspiration!

 

9 comments:

tweety said...

I like the 2nd one )))

Katie Pollard said...

I vote 2. Beautiful!

bloom boxx said...

Very tough call. But I would choose #2 by the Vine's Leaf.

Laurie (Fleurie) said...

I gotta choose #1, fluff and beauty in the dress, and in the flowers! What a gorgeous hand tied cascade.

Laetitia said...

Number two. Would be just perfect :o)

marissa said...

I think a bride in this dress would want a white bouquet so I'm going with #1. Great selection to bouquets!

Margaret in Austin said...

#1 is perfect for this dress!

Love the nandina in #3, so pretty.

myurbanpetals said...

I think the softness of #1 compliments the fluffy softness of the dress. Gorgeous!

Susanne@Vintage-Elegant said...

Funny how tastes differ! I went straight for no. 3. The first bouquet would disappear in front of that dress. Contrast in colour is needed for the flowers to be seen and personally, I think the colours chosen in the third bouquet just hits the right note